Biden: 'Donald, It's Not About You'; Yet Biden's Speech Was All About Donald

CNS News | 6/12/2019 | Staff
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/biden-joshua_lott.jpg

(CNSNews.com) - Former Vice President Joe Biden, now running for the Democrat presidential nomination, painted a gloomy picture of the United States under the leadership of President Donald Trump Tuesday night.

"I believe Trump is an existential threat to America," Biden told a gathering in Iowa.

Biden - Trump - Auto - Industry - Farmers

According to Biden, Trump is destroying the American auto industry; carelessly hurting farmers and businesses with his tariffs; and pursing an "erratic trade war" with China.

"He's an amazing guy, isn't he?" Biden ad-libbed. Then, admonishing himself, Biden said: "Joe, be kind. I keep thinking of my mother," he explained.

Speech - Biden - Focus - Donald - Trump

But throughout his speech, Biden kept his focus, negatively, on Donald Trump, calling him, among other things, a climate change denier: "If he was just another rich guy sitting in his gold-plated apartment in Manhattan tweeting about how those pointy-headed scientists don't know anything, it wouldn't matter. But he's president."

Instead, Biden explained how Trump "poses three fundamental threats":

Core - Values - Charlottesville

"First, to our core values. What we stand for. What we believe. We saw it in Charlottesville....”

"We see it at the border where Trump has ripped children from the arms of their parents and put them in cages. This isn't who we are...”

Lot - Ways - Trump - Standard - President

"There's a lot of ways Trump fails the basic standard to be president, but one of them is this: Donald -- it's not about you. It's about America...”

Biden continued:

Trump - Values - People - Return - Past

"Everywhere we turn, it's clear that Trump is shredding what we believe in most. I believe we have to restore those basic values. I gather some people think that's a return to the past. I don't see it that way. I see it as embracing the enduring values that have made America -- America. I don't think that's taking us into the past. For me, it's the only way America is going to have a future."

Biden also criticized Trump for his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!