Netflix Producer: ‘Traitor’ McConnell ‘as Deep a Threat to the Country as ISIS’

Breitbart | 6/12/2019 | Staff
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/06/NealBaer2-640x335.jpg

Netflix producer Neal Baer compared Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to the Islamic State (IS) in a recent interview in which he sounded off on topics including the Trump administration and the 2020 White House race.

Baer, who has produced hit television programs such as Law & Order: SVU and ER, claims he tries to avoid getting caught up in what the Daily Beast describes as “the Donald Trump-inspired mania of the cable news cycle,” though the producer admits to experiencing “bouts of indignant rage” by what’s going on in Washington, D.C. President Trump is “a two-bit businessman who did racist things and stiffed people,” Baer contends.

Case - Trump - Derangement - Syndrome - Netflix

Despite suffering from a clear case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Netflix showrunner saves his indignant rage for McConnell, who is widely credited for the president’s record-shattering 113 confirmed judicial picks. “I am more shocked by Mitch McConnell’s duplicity and pusillanimous actions and his work to completely **** up the country,” Baer fumed. “I don’t think he even believes in any of this stuff. I see Mitch McConnell as being as bad...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!