BRIT HUME TAKES A SHOT AT DEMOCRATIC STAR WITNESS JOHN DEAN

The Daily Caller | 6/11/2019 | Staff
samtetley (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/hume-e1560304102485.png

Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume took a shot at Watergate witness John Dean during a Tuesday appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“John Dean is, as you pointed out, a convicted felon who did time for obstruction of justice,” Hume began. “He was — you know, he wasn’t really a Watergate coconspirator. He was the mastermind, and before he was the Watergate cover-up mastermind, he was also the mastermind of the cover-up of the I.T.T. Dita Beard scandal which preceded Watergate a story, which I did a lot of work on.”

Hume - International - Telephone - Telegraph - ITT

Hume pointed out that the International Telephone and Telegraph (I.T.T.) scandal hinged on a memo that Dean had attempted to hide.

“And in the course of doing that the FBI found that this particular memo that set off the whole scandal was authentic,” Hume said. “Dean tried to get the FBI to change the letter asserting its authenticity. That is the sort of chap John Dean was and as best we can tell that’s the sort of chap he is.”

WATCH

WATCH:

Hume went...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!