Not The Onion: Biden Promises To Cure Cancer If Elected

Zero Hedge | 6/11/2019 | Staff
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/max_650x650/public/2019-06/flippin-joe-600-li.jpg?itok=2KBnwvK2

Having promised to "make America America again," Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden decided to one-up President Trump during their dueling rallies in Iowa... though this time, we suspect "sleepy" Joe may have over-reached.

Not content with the usual impossible campaign promises, Biden promised to cure cancer if he’s elected...

Career - President - Thing - America - Cure

“I’ve worked so hard in my career, that I promise you, if I’m elected president you’re gonna see the single most important thing that changes America, we’re gonna cure cancer,” Biden told a crowd in Ottumwa, Iowa on Tuesday.

While the fight against cancer is close to Biden's heart - his son Beau died of the disease in 2015 - the grand promise did nothing to reassure potential voters that he is more than just a flip-flopping panderer.

Biden - RT - Reports - Vice - President

Biden should know better, as RT reports, while vice president under Obama, he worked on the administration's "Cancer Moonshot" - which was supposed to fit...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Zero Hedge
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.