WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Goes Off on CNN’s Manu Raju for Relentless Trump Questions at Economic Summit

Mediaite | 6/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Pelosi-Raju-1200x674.jpg

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi got fed up with CNN’s Manu Raju after he began an economic Q&A with a relentless barrage of questions about President Donald Trump.

Raju interviewed Pelosi Tuesday morning at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s 2019 Fiscal Summit: Building America’s Future, and immediately began with questions about Trump’s attacks on Pelosi while in Normandy.

Beginning - Pelosi - Reluctance - Trump - Raju

From the beginning, Pelosi indicated a reluctance to speak about Trump, telling Raju “I’m done with him!”

But Raju continued to ask Pelosi questions about Trump, and after a solid 13 minutes of this, Pelosi got fed up.

Issue - Weekend - President - Threat - Tariffs

“Another issue over the weekend was the president backing off his threat on tariffs on Mexico, he says that he deserves credit for enforcing, forcing Mexico to take a tougher line on the immigration issue. Do you think the president…” Raju began, but Pelosi interrupted him.

“If I had been invited to talk about the president, I would have had more important work to do at home,” Pelosi said, to applause from the audience. “Really. Really.”

President - Credit - Raju

“But do you think the president deserves credit?” Raju continued.

“No,” a perturbed Pelosi said, “everybody knows that those...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mediaite
Wake Up To Breaking News!