Love Island SPOILER: Amber REJECTS Michael as he tries to lock lips with her

Mail Online | 6/11/2019 | Sara-aisha Kent For Mailonline
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/11/17/14654144-0-image-a-134_1560269718650.jpg

Love Island's Amber-Rose Gill rejected Michael Griffiths kiss in scenes set to be aired on Tuesday night, but only because she was worried about her breath.

The pair were both coupled up with other people, but have been open about their feelings with one another.

Brush - Teeth - Beauty - Therapist - Amber

And after a quick brush of the teeth, sassy beauty therapist Amber, 21, and firefighter Michael, 27, finally kissed as they took their romance to the next level.

It all started when Michael struck up the courage to ask Amber to come for a private chat on the terrace.

Cards - Table - Anybody - Anybody - Door

Laying his cards on the table, he told her: 'I am attracted to you. I’m not trying to get to know anybody else. I don’t think anybody could walk through that door that makes me nervous like you do.'

Amber then quizzed: 'Why? In what way?'

Michael - 'I

Michael shared: 'I want to impress you. I get nervous around you and I don’t do that! Why am I being soft? Obviously because I’m into you!'

Acting coy, the beauty responded to the admiration with: 'I feel shy.'

Hunk - Plant - Kiss - Amber - Lips

The inked hunk then tried to lean in to plant a kiss on Amber's lips before she rejected him, saying: 'You’re making me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.