Lindsay Lohan Jokes ‘Who’s That?’ When Asked About Paris Hilton Feud

PEOPLE.com | 6/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/paris-hilton.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1500px,787.5px&resize=1200,630

Lindsay Lohan is responding to the latest comments from frenemy Paris Hilton.

One month after Hilton, 38, publicly called Lohan “lame” and “embarrassing,” the actress responded during an interview on Australian radio show The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Monday.

Lohan - Response - Question - Hilton - Comments

“Who’s that?” Lohan said jokingly in response to a question about Hilton’s comments, before repeating again, “Who’s that?”

“Nothing really makes me angry,” the Mean Girls actress continued. “I have no problems with anyone in my life and I’m grateful for that. I’m a very loving person.”

Lohan - Press - Someone - Way - Them

Lohan, 32, added: “I mean, if it’s going to be good press for someone else, even in a negative way, then I’ll pray for them.”

Hilton, who has taken aim at Lohan numerous times in the past, most recently called out the star during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen in May.

Things - Parent - Trap - Star - Game

When asked to say three nice things about the Parent Trap star during a game of Plead the Fifth, Hilton answered vaguely by saying Lohan “is beyond.”

Host Cohen responded by saying, “That’s good. That’s pretty nice for you to say she’s beyond.”

Hilton - Fan - Lohan

However, Hilton was quick to clarify that she wasn’t a fan of Lohan...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?