President Trump Celebrates Indy-500 Winning Team Penske at White House – (W/ Media Remarks)…

The Last Refuge | 6/10/2019 | sundance
Celtics2212 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/trump-penske-1.jpg

Thank you very much. It’s a great honor to introduce the winner of the Indianapolis 500, Simon Pagenaud. And he is an incredible racer. I happened to be watching that one because my friend is somewhat involved with racing. As you know, Roger Penske is — there’s never been anybody like him, I can really say.

Lot - Athletes - Times - Deal - Indianapolis

We meet a lot of great athletes. And if they win a major three or four times, that’s a big deal. He won 18 Indianapolis 500s. And he was here a few months ago for the Daytona. You won the whole thing with NASCAR, right? And I love NASCAR because they endorsed me. (Laughter.) I think it’s the first time (inaudible) ever endorsed a candidate. The whole league endorsed me. So they — we like NASCAR, too.

But this is an incredible machine. And the job that Simon did, if you saw that, that was talent and it was a lot of courage, because I wouldn’t do it, I will tell you. I’m not going to do it. Even for that trophy. (Laughter.) Maybe for that trophy, I would do it. That’s a great trophy.

Simon

But, Simon, I just want to congratulate you.

MR. PAGENAUD: Thank you.

PRESIDENT - Laughter - Makes - Life

THE PRESIDENT: I could use it. I could use it for them. (Laughter.) Makes my life easier.

THE PRESIDENT: Would you like to say something?

PRESIDENT

THE PRESIDENT: That’s beautiful, thank you.

MR. PAGENAUD: — to thank you very much for your gesture to have us here.

PRESIDENT - Spot - Applause - Tires - Things

THE PRESIDENT: And we’re going to find a great spot. (Applause.) And I want to thank all of you guys. And I know when you took those tires off and refueled, and all of the other things you had to do, with — without that, it’s not going to work, right?

MR. PAGENAUD: Exactly.

PRESIDENT - Records

THE PRESIDENT: And you were setting records. And...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!