Tim Allen and the Toy Story 4 Cast Tell Wild Tales of Keanu Reeves' New Character Duke Caboom

PEOPLE.com | 6/10/2019 | Staff
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/toystory-keanu-copy.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2000px,1050px&resize=1200,630

Keanu Reeves’ Duke Caboom is set to raise eyebrows in Toy Story 4 — and the rest of the cast can’t help but relay the wildest rumors about the new character to the franchise.

Reeves’ Caboom, a daredevil motorcycle athlete with a perfect beard, is making his debut in the upcoming fourth installment, and PEOPLE has an exclusive clip all about the mysterious new toy.

Skeleton - Metal - Rods - Tim - Allen

“Get this, I heard he had his entire skeleton replaced with metal rods,” Tim Allen, the voice of Woody, says incredulously.

“My buddy saw him jump the Grand Canyon. Twice,” Keegan-Michael Key, who voices another new toy, adds.

Sources - Hours - Week - Tony - Hale

“Two different sources have told me that he only sleeps six hours a week,” an alarmed Tony Hale says.

“Some people say they’re just tall tales, but I believe,” Christina Hendricks admits.

Man - Theories

But what does the man himself have to say about all the wild theories?

“Is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!