Kelly Brook showcases her curves in a grey crop top during workout with beau Jeremy Parisi

Mail Online | 6/10/2019 | Niomi Harris For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/10/16/14607540-0-image-a-86_1560181425383.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/01/5476206810050771543/1024x576_MP4_5476206810050771543.mp4

She recently revealed on Instagram she had dropped two dress sizes by taking Slim Fast meal replacements shakes three times a day.

And Kelly Brook continued to work on her fitness as she was spotted exercising with boyfriend Jeremy Parisi in Kent on Sunday.

Radio - Presenter - Curves - Crop - Top

The radio presenter, 39, showcased her enviable curves in a pale grey crop top and black leggings as she worked up a sweat during the gruelling exercise session.

The star teamed her gym attire with black trainers as she threw herself into the fitness routine.

Brunette - Ponytail - Beauty - Workout

Kelly swept her brunette tresses into a neat ponytail and showcased her natural beauty by going make-up free for the workout.

Meanwhile, Jeremy kept things simple in a black vest, black jogging bottoms and black trainers.

Couple - Year - Picture - Concentration - Session

The couple, who celebrated their fourth anniversary earlier this year, were the picture of concentration during the session.

They were seen doing an array of stretches on exercise mats, with Kelly even showing off her flexibility with a Downward Dog move.

Kelly - Jeremy - Work - Treadmill - Couple

Kelly and Jeremy were then seen putting in the work on the treadmill and the loved-up couple still found time for giggle as they ran.

The couple's workout comes days after Kelly updated her fans on her progress, explaining that she'd gone down from a size 16 to a 12.

Instagram - Week - Followers - Dress - Sizes

Posting on Instagram last week, she told her one million followers: 'So happy to announce that I've now gone down 2 Dress Sizes with #SlimFastUK and I'm back to feeling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.