Disney, Netflix and Twitter: 2 Abortion Fails

The Gregorian Institute | 6/6/2019 | View posts by Tom
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/www.thegregorian.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/abortion-square.jpg?fit=500,500&ssl=1

I have two new favorite pro-life answers to abortion advocates.

There has been a marked escalation of the abortion debate after Alabama’s governor signed the state’s Human Life Protection Act on May 15.

Alabama - Part - Trend - Georgia - Mississippi

Alabama was part of a trend: Georgia, Mississippi, Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri and Louisiana all recently passed “heartbeat laws,” forbidding killing unborn children whose hearts have begun beating.

The anger opponents directed against these states’ voters — and against pro-lifers in general — has been at times ugly and at times inspirational.

Let’s start with the ugly.

Netflix and Disney threatened to boycott Georgia because of the state’s support for the right to life. Fortunately, Netflix has backed down. No word yet if Disney’s threat is real.

Rebecca - Teti - Terrific - Answer - Threats

But Rebecca Teti wrote a terrific answer to the threats, showing up these corporations’ hypocrisy and extremism, including these examples:

“Netflix voluntarily complies with Saudi and Iranian censorship, and accepts content filmed in Egypt, which bans abortion entirely.”

Disney - Theme - Park - China - Spite

“Disney has a theme park in China in spite of its gulag and other blatant human rights violations.”

“I expect there will be no more films set in the major European capitals, or on the Riviera, or in the Alps, or exotic Morocco, or most of South America, or anywhere in the Middle East or Africa. Most of the world restricts abortion after the first trimester. Even Sweden, with one of Europe’s most liberal abortion laws, bans abortion after 18 weeks.”

Nation - Cities - Netflix - Disney - Georgia

If you look outside our nation’s coastal cities, it turns out that Netflix and Disney, not Georgia and Alabama, are the extremists.

My other favorite pro-life answer is inspiring.

Sarah - Tuttle-Singer - Pro-abortion - Media - Editor

Sarah Tuttle-Singer, the pro-abortion social media editor of the Times of Israel reacted to the news out of Alabama by issuing a challenge in a tweet:

“Dear Pro-Life friends: what have you *personally* done to support lower income single mothers? I’ll wait:”

Silence

She expected an awkward silence...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gregorian Institute
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.