Scarlett Moffatt urges fans to 'not let what ifs ruin the present' in candid post

Mail Online | 6/10/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/10/17/14608744-0-image-a-7_1560182917678.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/13/8782843967193333356/1024x576_MP4_8782843967193333356.mp4

She's an advocate for body confidence and has been open about her battle with mental health in the past.

And Scarlett Moffatt shared a flashback image from her days as a teen as she reflected on the past ten years of her life in a candid Instagram post on Monday morning.

Gogglebox - Star - Collage - Struggles - Appearance

The former Gogglebox star, 28, posted a then and now collage as she detailed her previous struggles with her appearance and future prospects, before urging fans to 'not let what ifs ruin the present'.

In the throwback picture, a baby-faced Scarlett looked unrecognisable as she sported heavily-applied fake tan, teased locks and generous strokes of blusher.

Snap - Saturday - Night - Takeaway - Presenter

Posted alongside the ten-year old snap, the Saturday Night Takeaway presenter proved less is more as she donned minimal make-up with straight, shoulder-length tresses in recent photo.

Scarlett compared her state of mind during the different stages of her life in the image caption.

Geordie - Beauty - Reflection - Pictures - Years

The Geordie beauty penned: 'Monday reflection. These pictures are exactly ten years apart, yet I remember taking the one on the left like it’s yesterday and I remember at 18 constantly wishing I had finished uni, I had a career, my own house, that I looked a certain way etc.

'I’m here to say Please don’t worry about what you will become tomorrow because if you do that you will forget you are someone today! Dont let what ifs and I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8