Mother claims family's £2,000 all-inclusive holiday became 'hellish' when 'sickness bug' hit resort

Mail Online | 6/10/2019 | Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/10/09/14592802-0-image-a-47_1560157152794.jpg

A suspected sickness outbreak at a five-star resort landed three British children in hospital as a 'hellish' bug ruined two family holidays.

Louise Hunter, 36, of St Helens, Merseyside, booked a family holiday to Insotel Punta Prima Resort & Spa, Menorca, Spain.

Trip - Husband - Steven - Children - Rosie

But she said the trip with her husband, Steven, 44, and their children Rosie, four, and Sarah two, quickly turned 'hellish' just one day into the break.

Mrs Hunter projectile vomited in her sleep, waking herself up in the early hours of May 5 to then find her daughters suffering from diarrhoea.

Children - Hospital - Fluids - Medication - £2

She claims both her children were later taken to a local hospital and given intravenous fluids and medication during their £2,000 all-inclusive holiday.

Jade Fulbrook, 33, from Dorset, says she and her 10-year-old, Oscar, were left with acute gastroenteritis at the resort a few days later.

Husband - Dave - Family - Break - £2

She booked her husband Dave and their family, a break costing almost £2,800 between May 6 and 13 with Oscar and their other children, Zachary, 12, Buddy, six, and Bella, three.

Mrs Fullbrook claims both herself and Oscar also had to be treated at hospital as they suffered with dehydration.

Mrs - Hunter - 'The - Sickness - Bug

Mrs Hunter said: 'The sickness bug completely ruined our all-inclusive holiday. Just one day into our trip, Sarah became unwell and began being sick everywhere.

'Initially I didn't worry too much so I stripped her bedding and put her in another pair of pyjamas, but 20 minutes later it happened again. Then she was continually being sick every 10 or 20 minutes.

'She - Lot - Pain - Stomach - Couple

'She was in a lot of pain, holding her stomach and getting upset and distressed, but it just kept coming. It carried on for a couple of hours and then Rosie started being sick, and like Sarah, she kept on being ill.

'At that point I thought something was badly wrong, for them both to become...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!