Fear TWD Recap: Strand and Daniel's Tense Reunion — Plus, Who's Doomed!

TVLine | 6/9/2019 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/fear-the-walking-dead-season-5-episode-2-colman-domingo.jpg?w=620

‘JUST KNOW THAT I TRIED’ | Since apparently there are no Post-Its left in the world, Strand began “The Hurt That Will Happen” videotaping a message to inform his friends that he’d gone in search of “Skidmark,” which turned out not to be a nickname of Daniel’s but the name of his cat. (And not that Daniel was ever Mr. Nice Guy, but who the **** attaches to their furry companion’s collar a bell that’s sure to attract walkers?) After a tense moment during which Strand had to plead with his archenemy not to act on impulse and shoot him on sight, Daniel ushered him into a hangar full of vehicles that he’d “inherited.” From… ? Yeah, no, there would be no small talk and braiding each other’s hair for these two. So Strand got down to business: Al had sent him to find Daniel because their friends — Daniel’s friends, too — needed his plane. Madison? Well, not her. Nick? Uh… no. But hey, Alicia was still alive, said Strand, adding that they had “an ineluctable responsibility to those who remain.” At that, Strand called BS. “Why can’t you be honest?” he asked. You want the plane “for you and no one else.”

Meanwhile, at the crash site, Morgan, John and Alicia discovered no sign of Al or the uniformed walker that had so piqued her interest. What’s more, all of the weapons and ammo that should’ve been in the wreckage were gone. Back at the truck stop, Lucy could feel neither the fingers of one hand (owing to her injury) nor any pain (thanks to the drugs June had her on). “When will I be able to play the accordion?” asked the patient. “You play the accordion?” June replied. “I was thinking of learning,” said Lucy. So yeah, those...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!