Kathy Hilton urged to replace friend Lisa Vanderpump on RHOBH at power dinner with Andy Cohen

Mail Online | 6/8/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/08/17/14539784-0-image-a-22_1560010780692.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/03/4288035784931428713/1024x576_MP4_4288035784931428713.mp4

Kathy Hilton is aimed to replace her friend Lisa Vanderpump on upcoming seasons of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Executive producer Andy Cohen flashed a coy smile as he dined with the 60-year-old socialite at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills on Friday night.

Bravo - Exec - Friend - Bruce - Bozzi

The 51-year-old Bravo exec's best friend Bruce Bozzi captured the meeting and made it clear the pair were in talks to have her join the hugely popular series.

The Palm owner captioned his Instagram snap: 'Sign on the dotted line... a true diamond.'

Housewife - Kyle - Richards - Kathy - Half-sisters

Housewife Kyle Richards, who happens to be one of Kathy's two half-sisters on the show, was shocked - commenting: 'Omg!'

Last year, the 50-year-old former child star admitted things were 'not great' with her sibling after she produced the Paramount Network's short-lived series American Woman based on their family.

Time - Stories - Kim - Stories - Richards

'I told her all the time. I said, "I'm not sharing your stories or Kim's. These are my own stories,"' Richards said during the eighth season reunion.

'"And not only that, it's a fictionalized version of our life, and our mom [Kathleen] being a single mom in the seventies is the jumping off point."'

Kathy - Episodes - Real - Housewives - Beverly

Kathy has already appeared on eight episodes of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as far back as 2012 and as recent as the April 16th episode.

Back in 2005, Hilton (born Avanzino) hosted NBC's reality competition I Want To Be a Hilton where the winner received $200K trust fund, a new apartment, and wardrobe.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!