Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/obama-trump-spying-1200x630.jpg
President Trump has now been in office for more than two years and the results of his actions as President are exceptional, especially when compared to his predecessor President Barack Obama.
* President Trump is the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.
* - February - President - Trump - President
* On February 28th, 2018, President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August of 2018 President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs.
DOW - Stock - Market - Average - %
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen more than 40% since the election on November 8th, 2016. (On November 9th, 2016, the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday the DOW closed at nearly 26,000).
Since the 2016 Presidential election, the DOW reached record highs an amazing 103 times. There were more stock market highs (71) in 2017, Trump’s first year as President, than any year in history.
Compare - President - Obama - Years - Office
So how does this compare with President Obama’s first few years in office?
* The DOW daily closing stock market average tanked (went down) (-31% ) between Obama’s election win on November 4th, 2008 and March 5th, 2009. (On November 4th the DOW closed at 9,625 – on March 5th the DOW closed at 6,594. Overall it decreased more than 3,000 points during this time). The markets had no way to go but up after this time and they increased but at a sluggish rate.
Obama - Stock - Market - Term - Years
Obama never saw a new stock market high his entire first term (his first 4 years in office). This is in spite of Obama receiving beneficial treatment from the Fed who kept rates at...
Wake Up To Breaking News!