Jacqueline Jossa wraps up in a black coat as she runs through the rain

Mail Online | 6/8/2019 | Roxy Simons;Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/08/11/14532262-0-image-a-17_1559991262459.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/25/8595641552398795696/1024x576_MP4_8595641552398795696.mp4

Earlier this week she called out the lack of body diversity on this year's Love Island, saying she hoped more 'curvy ladies' could take part in the ITV2 dating show.

And Jacqueline Jossa was seen on an outing in London on Saturday, as she was spotted running in the rain on her way to a sunbed shop.

EastEnders - Star - Coat - Dress - Underneath

The former EastEnders star, 26, wrapped up in a long black coat to cover up her chic brown dress that she was wearing underneath as the rain pelted down.

Jacqueline completed her casual look by wearing a pair of silver printed trainers, while she kept her personal items in a yellow handbag.

Ombre - Locks - Bun - Jacqueline - Palette

Her ombre locks were pulled back into a slick bun, and Jacqueline wore a natural palette of make-up to highlight her pretty features.

The TV star's outing comes after she shared a bikini snap to call out the lack of body diversity on this year's Love Island, as the mum of two hailed her own body before insisting the ITV2 reality show needs to 'celebrate every size a little more'.

Pink - Bikini - Throwback - Holiday - Snap

Looking stunning in a bright pink bikini in a throwback holiday snap, Jacqueline wrote alongside the photo: 'If anyone is feeling a little gutted that they don’t look exactly like the insta models or love island ladies...

'Please know it’s so hard to love yourself for who you are and not find faults in many parts of yourselves.'

Person - Something - Kids - Jacqueline - Ella

'Every single person has something they don’t love about themselves! I don’t look the same as I did before having 2 beautiful kids!' Jacqueline, who is mum to Ella, four, and Mia, 11 months with husband Dan Osborne, continued.

'I now have 2 amazing kids and I’m curvy! I didn’t used to love it. It was a big change from being 21 and slim, size 8 to all of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!