Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she and Will Smith have had 'betrayals of the heart'

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Kevin Kayhart For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/08/05/14525718-0-image-a-37_1559968018513.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/22/3618310014608390927/1024x576_MP4_3618310014608390927.mp4

Jada Pinkett Smith has not been shy when it comes to sharing about her own personal experiences and emotions on some very tough subjects since debuting her Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk.

And in a preview to the next episode, the actress, 47, revealed there have been 'betrayals of the heart' in her relationship with superstar husband Will Smith.

Jada - Mother - Co-host - Adrienne - Banfield-Norris

During the sit-down, Jada and her mother and co-host, Adrienne Banfield-Norris, chat with couples therapist Esther Perel about infidelity and betrayals in relationships.

In one promo clip, Jada takes on the issue of cheating in her marriage head-on.

Lot - Infidelity - Relationship - Will

'I'm asked a lot about, is there infidelity in your relationship with Will?' she said.

'And it’s like, no, but there have been other betrayals of the heart that have been far bigger than I could even think in regards to an infidelity situation.'

Clip - Relationships - Will - Life - Lessons

In another clip she talks about two serious relationships she had before Will that taught her some very important life lessons.

'I got cheated on, which really broke my heart. And then I cheated on someone that I really cared about,' she confessed. 'And I had to tell you: me cheating on someone was more devastating than me being cheated on.'

Anything

'It actually taught me to forgive when I got cheated on because I understood; what I understood most was that it didn't have anything to do with me.'

Jada turns to the guest therapist for some professional thoughts and advice surrounding infidelity.

Alternatives - Bad - Moms - Star - Asks

'What are the alternatives to divorce?' the Bad Moms star asks. 'Everybody thinks as soon as you find out there’s been an affair you have to get a divorce.'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!