Pauley Perrette 'Terrified' of NCIS Star Mark Harmon, Revives 'Assault' Claim

TVLine | 6/7/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/ncis-perrette-harmon.jpg?w=620

Just over a year after first cryptically alluding to “multiple physical assaults” on the NCIS set, Pauley Perrette has shed more light on her claims — and in doing do put series lead Mark Harmon in the crosshairs.

In a Friday tweet that didn’t appear to be in response to anything in particular, the NCIS alum said, “NO I AM NOT COMING BACK! EVER! (Please stop asking?) I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me. I have nightmares about it.”

Perrette - Friday - Tweet - Read - THIS

“You think I didn’t expect blow back? You got me wrong,” Perrette’s second Friday tweet read. “THIS happened To my crew member and I fought like **** to keep it from happening again! To protect my crew! And then I was physically assaulted for saying NO!? and I lost my job.”

CBS did not immediately respond to TVLine’s request for comment on Perrette’s June 7 tweets.

Perrette - NCIS - Penultimate - Season - Episode

Perrette last appeared in NCIS’ penultimate Season 15 episode (airing May 8, 2018), in which Abby committed herself to following in fallen colleague Clayton Reeves’ footsteps by shepherding a charity for homeless women. Abby shared heartfelt,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!