Pauley Perette claims NCIS co-star Mark Harmon ATTACKED her and says she won't return to the show

Mail Online | 6/7/2019 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/08/01/14522082-0-image-a-79_1559954548011.jpg

Actress Pauley Perrette said she will not return to the hit show NCIS because she is 'terrified' of her co-star Mark Harmon.

Perrette took to Twitter on Friday in response to fans questioning if she would appear as character Abby Sciuto in the crime series again.

Tweet - 'NO - NOT - COMING - BACK

She said in a tweet: 'NO I AM NOT COMING BACK! EVER! (Please stop asking?) I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me. I have nightmares about it. I have a new show that is SAFE AND HAPPY! You’ll love it!. Love y’all!.'

Perrette left the hit CBS show in May 2018 after 16 years on the series.

Tweet - Photos - Crew - Member - Eye

In a follow-up tweet, she further shared photos of an alleged crew member's eye beaten up and in stitches.

'You think I didn’t expect blow back? You got me wrong. THIS happened To my crew member and I fought like **** to keep it from happening again! To protect my crew!' she added. 'And then I was physically assaulted for saying NO!?and I lost my job.'

Incident - Mark - Harmon - Dog - Set

It is thought that the incident stems back to 2016 when Mark Harmon had his dog on set and allegedly bit a crew member who required 15 stitches, The Wrap reported at last year.

Attempts by DailyMail.com to reach a representative for Mark Harmon on Friday were unsuccessful.

Harmon - Role - Leroy - Jethro - Gibbs

Harmon plays the leading role of Leroy Jethro Gibbs on the long-running show. Rumours he was leaving the show due to health reasons surfaced back in December but his spokesman told Page 6 this was 'completely untrue.'

Harmon, 67, is also an executive producer on NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans. He has played the character Leroy Jethro Gibbs since the original series’ 2003 premiere.

Wrap - Year - Tension - Incident - Harmon

The Wrap reported last year that tension between the two began in 2016 over an incident involving Harmon's dog on set.

Harmon’s dog had bitten...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!