Miley Cyrus Posts Raunchy Abortion Photos, Gets Accused Of Design Theft

Daily Wire | 6/4/2019 | Staff
katz1234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/uploads/2019/06/screen_shot_2019-06-04_at_5.52.34_pm.png?itok=uu8iiPpI

View this post on Instagram

There she is. #CommentsByCelebs

A post shared by Comments By Celebs (@commentsbycelebs) on

On Tuesday, musician Miley Cyrus teamed up with Marc Jacobs to promote abortion and pump money into taxpayer-funded abortion mill Planned Parenthood with raunchy images of the 26-year-old and sweatshirt sales.

In one photo, Cyrus has peeled grapefruits covering her nipples in a topless photo; the image is plastered on a Marc Jacobs hoodie, accompanied with the text, "Don't f*** with my freedom." According to the clothing company, 100% of the hoodie proceeds will be dumped into Planned Parenthood, an organization that kills some 320,000 unborn babies a year.

Photo - Cyrus - Cake - Abortion - Pro-abortion

In another photo, Cyrus is seductively licking the icing off a cake which reads, "Abortion is healthcare" — a popular pro-abortion mantra that makes just as much sense as "murder is healthcare."

The absurd photos sparked mockery from pro-lifers, but they also surfaced an accusation of design theft from a fellow pro-abortion feminist.

Baker - Feminist - Cyrus - Instagram - Cake

A D.C.-area baker known as "the sweet feminist" blasted Cyrus via Instagram for allegedly stealing her cake design. "[Miley Cyrus] just announced a collaboration with [Marc Jacobs], [Planned Parenthood], and the [Happy Hippie Foundation] using this image. It is a direct theft of my own original art work from May 2018, with no credit," she wrote, captioning photos of the two cakes side-by-side. "It’s literally my exact handwriting, message, and concept. Swipe for comparison! Cake art is for everyone, but this is inexcusable."

Cyrus replied to the baker in a comment, acknowledging that her team was "inspired" by the baker.

Hi - Image - Online

"Hi, we saw the image online and didn’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Daily Wire
Wake Up To Breaking News!