Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk SPLIT after four years together

Mail Online | 6/6/2019 | Terry Zeller For Dailymail.com
Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/07/03/14483876-0-image-a-33_1559875173253.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/09/74299478560623987/1024x576_MP4_74299478560623987.mp4

Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk have called it quits after four years together.

The Oscar winner, 44, and the supermodel, 33, began dating in 2015 and welcomed their daughter Lea De Seine in March 2017.

Exes - Relationship - Share - Custody - Daughter

But now the exes have officially decided to their relationship and are 'amicably working out how to share custody of their daughter' reported a source for People on Thursday.

And the news comes after Irina was spotted carrying a suitcase to her limo in Los Angeles hours earlier amid claims she has 'moved out of Bradley Cooper's home as their relationship hangs by a thread'.

Couple - Romance - Rumors - March - Broadway

The couple first sparked romance rumors in March 2015 when they were spotted at a Broadway production of Finding Neverland in New York.

News of the couple dating broke in the spring of 2015 after they were spotted packing on the PDA during a romantic getaway to Capri.

Pair - Relationship

However, the pair kept their relationship relatively private.

Irina even discussed keeping their romance out of the spotlight with Glamour UK this past February.

'I - Lot - Friends - Share - Lot

'I have a lot of friends who share a lot of their personal life on Instagram or social media, very publicly. I admire it and I think it’s great – but I think it’s all about personal choice,' she stated.

“Because my work requires me to be out there, I just decided my personal life will be quiet. That’s why it’s called personal, because it’s something for you and your family, and I feel happy with it.”

Jennifer - Esposito - Months - Knot

He was also previously married to Jennifer Esposito, but they split four months after they tied the knot in 2007

And Irina was previously in a relationship with famous footballer Cristiano...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!