Phoebe Robinson on what it was like to meet Michelle Obama and new Schick Intuition f.a.b. campaign

Mail Online | 6/6/2019 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/06/21/14471240-0-image-a-14_1559851586279.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/06/1078312066125352544/1024x576_MP4_1078312066125352544.mp4

Comedian Phoebe Robinson has met a lot — really, a lot — of other celebrities in her time hosting podcasts, starring in HBO specials, and acting in movies. But no one comes close to Michelle Obama.

Phoebe, 34, got to sit down with the former first lady on multiple occasions last year, interviewing her on the final episode of 2 Dope Queens and later on her 'Becoming' book tour.

Lady

And according to the funny lady, it was just about as incredible as she'd expected.

'That was definitely like — I can't believe I'm talking to Meech right now,' she told DailyMail.com last week while promoting her new campaign for Schick Intuition f.a.b. razors.

Michelle - Obama - Book - Tour - Thing

'I think meeting Michelle Obama on her book tour was just the coolest, craziest thing,' Phoebe said.

'First of all, we just got a call like, "Michelle Obama wants you guys to interview her for your podcast" and we were like, "What?"' she said, recalling the reaction she and co-host Jessica Williams had.

Michelle - Podcast

'Cause we used to always joke, "Oh yeah, Michelle listens to the podcast." But then when she came calling we were like, "Oh, I guess she really does listen to it."'

'It was really cool because we wanted to get to know her, and I think her being the first black lady who's the first lady in the White House, there was a lot of pressure with that. I think we remember the good times but we don't remember that a lot of the time, it was really hard on her. She had a lot of pressure.'

Phoebe - Jessica - Questions - Mrs - Obama

Phoebe and Jessica didn't go easy on the questions, asking Mrs. Obama about everything from having gas around Secret Service agents, attending Beyonce concerts, and undermining IVF.

'She was so open so it really felt like you could talk about a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!