Jacqueline Jossa says she wants to see 'some more curvy ladies' on Love Island

Mail Online | 6/5/2019 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/06/07/14437356-0-image-a-19_1559804166581.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/25/8595641552398795696/1024x576_MP4_8595641552398795696.mp4

Jacqueline Jossa has called out the lack of body diversity on this year's Love Island, writing in an Instagram post that she wants to see more 'curvy ladies' on the ITV2 dating show.

Sharing a photo of herself in a bikini on Instagram on Wednesday, the mum of two hailed her own body, before insisting shows like Love Island need to 'celebrate every size a little more'.

Pink - Bikini - Throwback - Holiday - Snap

Looking stunning in a bright pink bikini in a throwback holiday snap, Jacqueline wrote alongside the photo: 'If anyone is feeling a little gutted that they don’t look exactly like the insta models or love island ladies. Please know it’s so hard to love yourself for who you are and not find faults in many parts of yourselves.'

'Every single person has something they don’t love about themselves! I don’t look the same as I did before having 2 beautiful kids!' Jacqueline, who is mum to Ella, four, and Mia, 11 months with husband Dan Osborne, continued.

Kids - Change - Size - Mother - Body

'I now have 2 amazing kids and I’m curvy! I didn’t used to love it. It was a big change from being 21 and slim, size 8 to all of a sudden a mother and a different body all together.'

Admitting she is now full of confidence with her figure, the ex EastEnders star, 26, declared: 'I want to thank my body, my lumps and bumps for everything! I love you! Truthfully I honestly don’t really care what people think of my body because I love it! I’m still working on it but that’s okay!'

Kids - End - Road - Bikinis - Etc

'I never thought I would feel sexy after Having 2 kids, thought it would be the end of the road for bikinis etc! Yolo !! Would be nice to see some more curvy ladies on love island this year They are all beaut and every size...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...