Joe Biden Again Jokes About Unwanted Touching: ‘She Pulled Me Close!’

Breitbart | 6/4/2019 | Staff
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/06/AP_19155600546158-640x335.jpg

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday once again joked about his habit of inappropriate physical contact in what is the latest gaffe to plague his 2020 presidential campaign.

Biden drew applause at a town hall event in Berlin, New Hampshire, after offering a chair to a woman who was sitting on the floor. While helping the woman up off the ground, she whispered something in the presidential candidate’s ear.

Biden - Attendees - Exchange

“We have a little secret going on here,” Biden told attendees as the exchange ended.

“I want the press to know — she pulled me close!” he then quipped, prompting laughter from the crowd.

Biden - Comment - Reference - Controversy - History

Biden’s comment was an apparent reference to the controversy regarding his history of uninvited intimate touching. This particular gaffe comes after he cozied up to a 10-year-old girl last week.

“I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking,” he told a young girl after she asked him a question during a town hall...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: