ESPN PUBLISHES PROFILE ON WISCONSIN QUARTERBACK GRAHAM MERTZ, CALLS HIM THE PROGRAM’S ‘MOST HYPED QB SINCE RUSSELL WILSON’

The Daily Caller | 6/4/2019 | Staff
Pumpkinajn (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Graham_Mertz-e1546801401224.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Too blessed to be stressed... #FunZone

A post shared by Graham Mertz (@graham_mertz5) on

View this post on Instagram

90 days... 🦄 #FunZone

A post shared by Graham Mertz (@graham_mertz5) on

ESPN published an awesome profile of Wisconsin freshman phenom quarterback Graham Mertz Tuesday.

ESPN paints a picture of a state that that is on pins and needles waiting for the new face of the program to show up and show out after turning down just about every other major program in the country.

Mertz - Offers - Alabama - Georgia - Clemson

Mertz fielded offers from Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State and others after the insane amount of attention he generated coming out of high school. However, he knows none of that matters anymore. All that matters is how he’ll play on the field for my Badgers.

“I’m a freshman now, I’ve just got to work my way up. All that four-star, All-American bull, it’s over with. You’re a college ballplayer now, so you’ve got to prove yourself with your new team,” Mertz told ESPN.

Sports - Network - Jack - Coan - Man

The sports network also said junior Jack Coan “looks like the man to beat” in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!