The 100's Richard Harmon Previews Murphy's Dangerous Alliance with Josephine

TVGuide.com | 6/3/2019 | Lindsay MacDonald
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/06/03/20bfe45a-f51b-4a11-b31e-07927bcdc817/thumbnail/1300x867/3a1167d77c0f5a838ff2efe9f88d34d6/190603-richard-harmon-bob-morley-the-100.jpg

It's invasion of the bodysnatchers this season on The 100, and while that should definitely freak everyone from Spacekru out, the one person we're not surprised to see take advantage of this shift in power is John Murphy (Richard Harmon).

After Josephine revealed to him that she was not, in fact, Clarke Griffin (Eliza Taylor) but an immortal Prime who'd taken over his frenemy's body, she offered Murphy the one thing he simply could never pass up: immortality. That's in exchange for being her "Clarke coach," of course, which would require him to betray the people closest to him. According to Harmon, that's a pretty impossible deal to turn down, and not just because Murphy's at a pretty vulnerable point in his life.

New - Favorite - Show - Watch

Discover Your New Favorite Show: Watch This Now!

"I think Murphy did what he had to do in the situation. There's no sort of choice really," Harmon told TV Guide. "I don't know, some people are mad at him for it, but she told him this horrible secret, we're in their home pretty much, [so] the chances of Murphy actually getting out of it if he's like, 'No, I refuse you,' is not good. She'll probably just kill him. I think he had to at least feign interest, but I'm not saying that he was feigning interest either. I think that that's something that he very much wants. Right now he wants it more than ever because he is a broken man currently. He's just weak. He's a broken, weak man, currently and that's been a lot of fun to play."

Harmon - **** - Murphy - Survival - Instincts

Harmon is obviously alluding to that unknown "****" Murphy thinks he's going to based on what he saw when he was temporarily dead. Whatever he saw before being revived scared him enough to drive his already ruthless survival instincts into...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!