Channing Tatum and Jessie J Share Sultry Bedroom Portraits Taken By One Another

PEOPLE.com | 6/3/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/channing-tatum-jessie-j-1.jpg?crop=5px,127px,2695px,1415px&resize=1200,630

Channing Tatum and Jessie J aren’t shy about flaunting their love — or their skills as photographers.

The Magic Mike star and his “Domino” singer girlfriend each shared a sultry snap to Instagram this weekend taken by the other that featured a solo portrait of each star lying in bed.

Plottin - Planning - Tatum - Girlfriend - Photo

“Plottin and planning. Thinking I should start to create again,” Tatum, 39, wrote, making sure to give his girlfriend photo credit. He also included the hashtag “Leica Q,” a type of digital camera.

The photo is a black-and-white profile shot of the actor that features him gazing off into the distance.

Jessie - Photo - Tatum - Covers - Shorts

Jessie, meanwhile, shared a photo taken by Tatum that featured her lying atop the covers in shorts and a T-shirt that she pulled up over her nose.

“A picture of me really being me in 2018,” she captioned the post, which she credited to Tatum.

Price - Tag - Singer - Shot - Tatum

The “Price Tag” singer, 31, also shared an additional shot snapped by Tatum that featured her sitting on her bed with the caption, “I can’t stop staring at my elbow nose,” an apparent reference to a wrinkle on her elbow.

The photo share comes one month after Tatum posted a steamy naked shower shot taken by the British star that he said he was forced to share as punishment for having lost a game of Jenga.

Game - Jenga - Jessica - Cornish - Loser

“I lost a game of Jenga to Jessica Cornish. The loser (me) had to post a picture the other person (Jessica Cornish) picked… Smh and fml… I’m never playing Jenga with her ever again…
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!