Daily Beast Editor Hunts Down, Outs Black, Working-Class American Over Silly Pelosi Video

The Federalist | 6/2/2019 | Caroline Court
idkwatitis (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/nancypelosi6.2.jpg

Last night, I jumped on Twitter and saw a post from Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) about someone doxing the individual who had allegedly posted the “Drunk Pelosi” video on Facebook that went viral.

Utterly confounded that this was actually happening, I clicked on the article, published by The Daily Beast. I really wish I hadn’t. Here is how it described the subject of its “report”: “a Donald Trump superfan,” “a 34-year-old day laborer,” and “a proud member of Trump’s razor-thin African American support base,” who is “currently on probation for domestic battery.”

Insert - Tire - Screech - Article - Man

Insert tire screech. What? The article mentions the man’s criminal history? Why? How is that even remotely relevant to the story?

I scrolled a little further. The Daily Beast had included a picture of the individual—but not just any picture, his mugshot. How disgusting.

Author - Kevin - Poulsen - Twitter

I couldn’t help myself and replied directly to the author, Kevin Poulsen, on Twitter:

My anger only intensified, and I immediately googled Kevin Poulsen. I had to try and understand who could write such a vile and offensive piece outing a private citizen and including information about his prior crimes.

Imagine - Absolute - Shock - Wikipedia - Page

Imagine my absolute shock when a Wikipedia page noted that Poulsen has had his own legal troubles and that in 1989 he was indicted by the feds for fraud, money laundering, and other crimes, exposing him to decades in prison. Poulsen actually absconded (fled) and evaded authorities for 17 months!

He was featured on “Unsolved Mysteries” and eventually arrested. He ended up serving five years in a federal penitentiary. Notably, and completely ironically, he was the first person ever to have no computer or internet access as a restriction of his probation.

Comment - Article

So once again I couldn’t help myself and posted a second comment to his article:

I was surprised when I got a response from Poulsen:

So I replied again, saying I would give...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!