We Hear You: Preserving Freedom and Other Pressing Concerns

The Daily Signal | 6/2/2019 | Staff
Fubu_chik (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/190531_Letters.jpg

Ken McIntyre, a 30-year veteran of national and local newspapers, serves as senior editor at The Daily Signal and The Heritage Foundation's Marilyn and Fred Guardabassi Fellow in Media and Public Policy Studies. Send an email to Ken.

Dear Daily Signal: The Daily Signal could have a major impact on the current immigration debate by reflecting on how China took generations to recover from the hordes who tried to get in and take what they had, and that was a long way from freedom at the time.

Wife - Homes - States - South - Carolina

My wife and I have had homes and worked in eight states, with South Carolina being our choice for retirement since 1996. We have been blessed to live in the land of the free and to be able to find jobs when I chose to move on to new opportunities to improve a business environment for my employees and opportunities for our family.

The only reason we have freedom in America is because of we the people. And it can be lost unless our democracy is sustained by the majority of people who have had to earn their freedom, not those that think the USA must solve every other country’s problems.

China - People - Capabilities - Elements - Dictatorship

Even China has come to realize that their people have individual capabilities and eased up on many historic elements of dictatorship to right their ship.

I am not a writer, simply an engineer who learned how to use systems and machinery to train folks how to better use their specific strengths and accomplish more and better manufacturing capabilities.

Daily - Signal - Message - Washington - Immigration

I believe The Daily Signal can present a compelling message to Washington to stay with our immigration policy–transport illegal aliens back to their former countries, build a wall, and enforce existing laws.

We must accept responsibility for those who came here illegally and had children and been educated, while returning any...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Signal
Wake Up To Breaking News!