Lizzie Cundy smoulders in semi-sheer lace dress as she puts on a united front with new beau

Mail Online | 5/31/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/01/00/14218540-0-image-a-96_1559345183731.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/25/1459794711096213537/1024x576_MP4_1459794711096213537.mp4

She was confronted by her new love's ex fiancée in a blazing row.

But Lizzie Cundy proved her burgeoning romance with Jeremy Gordeno was still going from strength to strength as she attended Simon Cowell's Dog Charity event held at San Carlo in London.

Presenter - Drama - Love - Smile

The presenter, 50, showed she had put the drama behind her as she cosied up to her new love while cracking a warm smile.

The star showcased her incredible toned frame in a semi-sheer black lace mini dress which hugged her slender waist.

Cleavage - Fabric - Dress - Eye - Legs

Teasing her cleavage through the fabric, the dress also drew the eye to her bronzed legs.

She completed the ensemble with nude stiletto sandals.

Brunette - Locks - Flicks - Features - Palette

Her brunette locks were styled in soft flicks while her pretty features were enhanced with a rich palette of make-up.

Jeremy looked dapper as he posed with Lizzie, clad in a black shirt, skinny jeans and a navy blazer.

Appearance - Lizzie - Silence - Love - Jeremy

The appearance comes after Lizzie broke her silence after she was confronted by her new love Jeremy Gordeno's ex partner.

In an interview with OK! Magazine, the presenter, 50, spoke candidly about the explosive row which happened when Jeremy's ex Candice Hodge discovered them together.

Sun - Candice - Lizzie - **** - Showdown

Speaking to The Sun, Candice revealed she branded Lizzie a 'f**king ****' in the showdown, as she explained: 'All the cameras were around her. I don't normally swear but I couldn't help myself. I shouted, 'You f***ing ****!'.'

Lizzie, who was previously wed to footballer Jason Cundy from 1994-2012, refuted claims that Jeremy had told Candice he wanted to start a family with her and that he left her to spark up a romance with Lizzie.

Star - Tome - Tales - Red - Carpet

The star, who has just released her tell-all tome, Tales From The Red Carpet, said: 'He was adamant it isn't the way she said it was,' she revealed.

'He's standing by my side and feels terrible. It's brought...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.