UNHINGED: Hillary Clinton Refers To Herself As “Madam President” During Speech

I Love My Freedom | 5/30/2019 | Collin Rugg
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-30-at-10.57.08-AM.png

During a commencement speech in New York City, failed Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton referred to herself as “Madame President” in what seemed to be a “joke.”

“It has been one of the most inspiring, heart-felt commencements that I’ve ever experienced. I’m thrilled to be a part of it today. Madam President? That has a nice ring to it. Thank you so much,” Hillary said.

Course - Loser - President - Trump - Administration

Of course the bitter loser then attacked President Trump saying him and his administration are an “assault on the rule of law.”

“There may not be tanks in our streets, but make no mistake we are witnessing an assault on the rule of law,” she said.

Clip - Clinton

WATCH the clip of Clinton below:

She then went on to talk about Mueller’s press conference from earlier in the day hammering President Trump for his “complete refusal to condemn a foreign power who attacked our democracy.”

WATCH - Comments - Mueller

WATCH her comments on Mueller below:

Hillary Clinton slams the Trump administration for its “complete refusal to condemn a foreign power who attacked our democracy.”

Clinton - Comments - Mueller - Press - Briefing

Clinton’s comments come after Mueller’s bizarre press briefing from earlier in the day where he made many announcements that seemed to back up far-left talking points as well as some statements that seemed to support Attorney General Bill Barr as well as President Trump.

“These indictments contain allegations. And we are not commenting on the guilt or innocence of any specific defendant,” Mueller said in his statement. “Every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty in court.”

President - Trump - Crime - Fact - President

He also added however that he couldn’t possibly charge President Trump with a crime because of the fact that he is the President.

“Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider,” Mueller said during the press conference. “It would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court...
(Excerpt) Read more at: I Love My Freedom
Wake Up To Breaking News!