My Thoughts on Mueller’s Statement After a Day to Reflect

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 5/30/2019 | George Prayias
Cayley1561 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/APP-053019-Mueller-Spch.jpg

RUSH: Now, let me go back to another point I want to make about Mueller. I watched it again when I got home last night without the presence of timely pressure.

I was watching Mueller at 11 o’clock yesterday — and I’ve gotta watch it, digest it, do a whole bunch of stuff to get ready to talk about it an hour later. I went home yesterday; I looked at it without any kind of pressure attached to it. Obviously, I had a little more time to start-stop it, replay various things that caused red flags, and basically absorb it. When I did that, I could not get over how many things Mueller said that just sounded weird and bizarre, legally. For instance — and everybody knows this because it’s been trumpeted out there ever since this happened.

Mueller - Impression - Reason - Trump - President

Mueller said (and he gave the impression) that the only reason he didn’t indict Trump is because he can’t indict a sitting president because of the Office of Legal Counsel guidelines — which, again, were written in 1979 and say you cannot indict a sitting president. Let me tell you the reason for that. Not to get sidetracked here, but the reason you can’t is if you can indict a sitting president, all you would need is a renegade lawyer from the opposition party filing a lawsuit! Or filing any kind of indictment. You could stop the president cold. You could shut him down.

This is the reason for it, and because there’s a constitutional remedy for an out-of-control president called impeachment. So it’s not because we have a king. It’s not because we have somebody who’s above the law. You can’t even indict and seal it for after he leaves office. If you want to take legal action, you gotta wait ’til he’s out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!