Cocaine Mitch: **** Yes We’re Confirming Another SCOTUS Pick

Sparta Report | 5/29/2019 | Radius
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Cocaine-Mitch-SCOTUS.jpeg

Conservatives have had a lot of legitimate issues with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Mitch is one of the main representatives of the GOP establishment that espouses conservative principles but refuses to fight for them. The few moments where the “Cocaine Mitch” persona comes to the fore have done little to earn forgiveness for McConnell’s tepid support of President Trump.

The one area where I will stoop to give Mitch McConnell any credit is in the realm of confirming President Trump’s judicial nominees. While I’ll admit that more needs to be done to fill the massive amount of judicial vacancies left by President Obama, McConnell has done a reasonable job of shepherding President Trump’s nominees.

Realm - President - Trump - SCOTUS - Nominees

Nowhere has this been more evident than the realm of President Trump’s SCOTUS nominees. I thought for sure that the death of Antonin Scalia in 2015 would result in yet another Obama justice that would gleefully chip away at the Constitution during their tenure. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised when Cocaine Mitch held the line and refused to give Obama’s nominee, Merrick Garland, a Senate hearing.

Cocaine Mitch supported President Trump’s two SCOTUS picks, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. The real question, however, is what would happen if there was another Supreme Court vacancy later this year or next year. Would Mitch McConnell work to confirm a third Trump SCOTUS pick, even after he cited the “Biden Rule” as a method of preventing President Obama from nominating a justice during his twilight years?

Cocaine - Mitch - Answer

According to Cocaine Mitch, the answer is a resounding “**** yes:”

Speaking at a Paducah Chamber of Commerce luncheon in Kentucky, McConnell was asked by an attendee, “Should a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!