Ferne McCann flashes her taut abs as she sparks romance rumours AGAIN with Charlie Brake

Mail Online | 5/29/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/29/22/14120700-0-image-a-26_1559165265277.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/16/8574188270918611243/1024x576_MP4_8574188270918611243.mp4

She denied swirling romance rumours sparked when the pair were pictured at numerous events together.

And Ferne McCann reignited the speculation as she cosied up to former Love Island star Charlie Brake at a fashion launch event in London on Wednesday.

Ex - TOWIE - Star - Abs - Millionaire

The ex TOWIE star, 28, flashed her taut abs as she posed up with the millionaire, 24, on the red carpet at the Inner 13 x Mason Newman Studios event.

Ferne flashed her honed frame in an off-the-shoulder white crop-top, which exhibited her slender waist as she posed up a storm.

Beauty - Skinny - Jeans - Eye - Legs

The beauty paired this with ripped skinny jeans which drew the eye to her enviable legs.

The star boosted her height with a pair of nude stiletto sandals and accessorised with a white Chloe bag.

Platinum - Tresses - Half-updo - Features - Palette

Her platinum tresses were pulled up into a high half-updo while her pretty features were enhanced with a radiant palette of make-up and lashings of frosted pink gloss.

Love Island 2018 alum Charlie donned a black slogan print tee paired with skinny jeans and olive trainers as he wrapped an arm around Ferne.

Appearance - Months - Ferne - Record - Straight

The joint appearance comes five months after Ferne set the record straight on the romance rumours between her and Charlie, as she said the false claims started after they were pictured together.

Speaking to OK! Magazine, the former TOWIE star explained: 'I got pictured with him on a night out with mates and before I know it we’re “in a relationship”.

She added:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??