BOMBSHELL: Dr. Peter Kwasniewski, most respected English-speaking Trad theologian and liturgist vigorously acknowledges Pope Benedict’s resignation is highly suspect in terms of validity

www.barnhardt.biz | 5/29/2019 | Ann Barnhardt
amyc9948 (Posted by) Level 3
Dr. Peter Kwasniewski has, apparently, come on-side. I am not surprised in the least. Dr. Kwasniewski is a genuinely GOOD MAN. He is a husband and father, and one of the most charitable people I have ever met (he never says a bad word about ANYONE – something I wish I could claim of myself, but cannot).

I have met Dr. Kwasniewski twice over the years, and found him to be completely sincere, and detected not a WHIFF of elitism nor “liturgical fetishism” in him. Dr. Kwasniewski is a married man with children, so, let the reader understand the point being made. Both times that I saw him speak, years ago, it was obvious that he had what I often refer to as “a personal relationship with Jesus Christ”. He loves Our Lord and His Holy Church, and the Liturgies of The Church (Mass/Divine Liturgy, Divine Office) because he loves Our Lord. Full stop.

Dr - Kwasniewski - Translation - Antonio - Socci

Given this, it is not surprising that Dr. Kwasniewski would, after reading the English translation of Antonio Socci’s book, “The Secret of Benedict XVI: Is He Still the Pope?”, published just a few days ago, instantly recognize the TRUTH, and be attracted to it, because, after all, the Truth is a Person, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When you love Someone, you recognize Him when you see Him, and you go to Him, no matter what the earthly consequences.

I reprint here, in full, Dr. Kwasniewski’s Amazon.com review of Antonio Socci’s book “The Secret of Benedict XVI: Is He Still the Pope?”

Pray - Dr - Kwasniewski - Kinds - Blow-back

Pray for Dr. Kwasniewski, as he will no doubt receive all kinds of blow-back over this.

Folks, the “Trad, Inc.” people who have launched a calumny campaign against me, admittedly being a person who has made myself a target over the years with the force of my rhetoric,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!