Millie Bobby Brown, 15, looks chic in a ruffled blouse and cream duster coat

Mail Online | 5/28/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/28/19/14067434-0-image-a-52_1559069725591.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/27/2405580651462835259/1024x576_MP4_2405580651462835259.mp4

She is one of the world's most in-demand actresses who is hot on the promo trail for Godzilla and Stranger Things' third season.

And Millie Bobby Brown looked every inch the A-lister as she arrived at The One Show on Tuesday.

Actress - Pastel - Pink - Blouse - Skirt

The teen actress, 15, was effortlessly chic in a pastel pink ruffled blouse which she paired with an elegant white skirt.

Adding an extra stylish edge, the Primetime Emmy nominee donned a cream duster coat and sported pastel pink nails.

Star - Brunette - Locks - Flicks - Diamond

The star wore her brunette locks in 60s inspired flicks, secured with diamond hair clips.

Millie added a touch of sparkle with diamond dropper earrings as she made her way into the studios.

Millie - Godzilla - Role - Madison - Russell

Millie will next be seen in Godzilla, where she plays the role of Madison Russell.

Set for a US release of May 31, the monster movie serves as the sequel to the 2014 film Godzilla that raked in more than $529 million worldwide.

Film - Millie - Vera - Farmiga - Mother

In the film, Millie and co-star Vera Farmiga play a mother and daughter who are kidnapped by a mysterious organization, with their own plans for the creatures, according to the filmmaker Michael Dougherty.

The TV star's career has skyrocketed since appearing in Netflix's Stranger Things as the lead character, Eleven.

Series - July - Actress - Glamour - UK

Talking about the third series, set to return on July 4, the actress told Glamour UK: 'There’s not much I can say. But I can say it’s one of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...