Man who met his wife on Craigslist starts dating her FRIEND as well as her

Mail Online | 5/28/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Kezzerxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/28/20/14067868-0-image-a-58_1559070384991.jpg

A man who claims he hit puberty at the tender age of nine and became irresistible to women has revealed how he fell in love with his wife's close friend and started dating both ladies at the same time.

DJ and EDM music producer and personal trainer, Andrew Niman, 35, from San Diego, California, claims he lost his virginity on his 11th birthday with his first girlfriend who was just 10 at the time, and he says he has continued to lead a very sexually active lifestyle ever since.

July - Andrew - Ad - Craigslist - Encounters

In July 2011 Andrew placed an ad on Craigslist under the 'casual encounters' personals. He got a reply and decided to meet up with his now wife, Kayla Vigil, 30. The couple grew and explored together sexually with other couples at sex-club houses and swingers' clubs.

Then in May 2016 Andrew proposed to Kayla, and she accepted, the couple finally tied the knot in August 2017.

January - Kayla - Andrew - Man - Sex

In January 2019 Kayla told Andrew that a man wanted to have sex with her and that she needed to find a girl for Andrew. So, she gave Andrew her friend's phone number.

When Andrew met Brittany Thiessen, 33, they got along right from the start and he fell in love immediately and now he goes out with Kayla and Brittany separately.

Andrew - Man - Way - Teens - Body

Andrew realized he was becoming a man way before his teens as he noticed his body hair growing and that he had developed a deeper voice and in turn felt that he was out of place around peers of his own age but was still very confident.

'I hit puberty at nine. I knew because I had pubic hair growing and my voice was deepening. Also, I was masturbating and ejaculating,' Andrew said.

Kind - Awkward - Body

'I felt kind of awkward because my body looked weird to me. It was like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!