Johnny Galecki and girlfriend Alaina Meyer reveal they are having a boy

Mail Online | 5/27/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/27/15/14017142-0-image-a-8_1558966751443.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/16/1675335907728707535/1024x576_MP4_1675335907728707535.mp4

Johnny Galecki and girlfriend Alaina Meyer are having a boy.

The 44-year-old actor and the 21-year-old expectant mom threw an outdoor gender reveal party on Sunday with blue and pink decorated treats and a ton of blue paint.

Boy - Meyer - Instagram - Story - Galecki

'To all those who voted boy you were right!' Meyer captioned an Instagram story of her and Galecki covered in paint snuggling up on an outdoor sofa.

'A day I'll never forget,' Galecki wrote alongside a photo of himself kissing his pregnant girlfriend after the reveal.

Couple - Wore - Overalls - Meyer - Big

The couple wore overalls, Meyer in white and the Big Bang Theory star wearing navy.

Earlier this month the actor said he was hoping for a girl.

Appearance - Talk - Galecki - Couple - Nails

During an appearance on The Talk Galecki had a couple of his nails painted pink and admitted to the hosts he was hoping for a girl.

'I get a little bored looking exactly the same for nine and a half months every year playing Leonard, so we wrapped and I put some blue in my hair,' he said.

Boy - Girl - Tape - Child - Years

'Then I got superstitious that I was like manifesting a boy... when I kinda prefer a girl... don't play this tape for my child years from now... so I painted my nails pink to kinda even out the energy there,' he said.

Galecki played Leonard Hofstadter on CBS' The Big Bang Theory, which wrapped up its 12-season on May 16.

Couple - News - Instagram - May

The couple announced the big news on Instagram on May...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.