Exorcists Witness: Mary, Defender Against Demons

Catholic Exchange | 4/23/1933 | Kathleen Beckman
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://catholicexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/9200397_BibliographicResource_facebook.jpg

Catholics traditionally consider the month of May as a time of particularly deep Marian devotion. Contemplation on the exalted life, mission, role and dignity of the Virgin Mary is rich and efficacious for growth in faith, hope, and love. Scripture, Tradition, and the saints attest to the role of Mary as God’s chosen Woman in the defeat of evil spirits.

Regarding these testimonies of exorcist priests, some I gathered from the Association of International Exorcists course that I attended in Rome in 2017, others are from the written testimonies of exorcists including the late Fr. Candido Amantini (1914-1992), who’s cause for beatification has begun, the late Fr. Gabriele Amorth (1925-2016), and Fr. Francesco Bamonte, a current exorcist of Rome who lectured at the AIE 2017 Rome course on liberation from evil.

Exorcists - Testaments - Demons - Virgin - Mary

According to exorcists, here are some of the testaments that demons were forced to confess about the Virgin Mary during various major rites of exorcism:

“Mary is the terror of ****. She sovereignly loves mortal beings. Her love for mortals in inconceivable. She snatches away from us (demons) more souls than all the angels and of all the saints put together.”

Mary - Army - Mary - Friend - God

“I compare Mary to a formidable army. He who loves Mary is a friend of God. God is pleased with Mary. He gives evidence of that by never refusing one grace of all those that she asks of Him. When a person prays to Mary, he does not do so with enough respect. One does not recognize that honoring Mary honors God Who made her as she is.”

“At other times, in a disdainful tone, a demon manifested again his refusal to accept that the Virgin Mary was put over him through these expressions, ‘She is only flesh. I am pure spirit! No, she is not! She, higher than me? No! I am...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Catholic Exchange
Wake Up To Breaking News!