‘Bachelorette’ Kaitlyn Bristowe And Jason Tartick Announce They’re Moving In Together

ET Canada | 5/25/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/gettyimages-1126215839.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,0px,3000px,2001px&resize=720,480

View this post on Instagram

Weekend... COMIN IN HOT

A post shared by Kaitlyn Bristowe (@kaitlynbristowe) on

Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick are taking the next step in their relationship.

The couple revealed on the “Bachelorette” alum’s “Off the Vine” podcast on Friday that Tartick is planning to move to Nashville with her.

Things - News - Today - World - Bristowe

“Two very big things in the news today, in my world anyways,” Bristowe said before announcing, “Jason is moving to Nashville.”

Tartick added that it “didn’t make sense” for them to be in a long-distance relationship. “Kaitlyn and I got to a point where being across the entire country didn’t make sense,” he said. “I think that for the short term and the long term, Nashville was the best place for us to be. It puts us back on the East coast. I’ll be just a few hour-drive from my parents, quick drive to my brother and it puts us in a better position for short and long-term.”

Bristowe - Cheers - Roommates

Bristowe then excitingly said, “Cheers to new roommates!”

During her podcast, Bristowe also revealed that she and her beau also adopted an adorable dog, which they named Ramen Noodle Vino. She later shared adorable photos of their furry friend on her Instagram.

BABY - Hello - Instagram - Name - Ramen

“MY BABY!!!! Hello instagram. My name is Ramen Noodle Vino . But my mom and dad call me Noods. I’m 1-ish, and I was saved by Amanda at @bunnysbuddies after living on the streets in Korea with broken bones,” she wrote alongside photos of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...