Joe Swash blinks away tears of happiness as he sees his newborn son for the first time in snap

Mail Online | 5/25/2019 | Roxy Simons;Rianne Addo;Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/25/14/13947224-0-image-a-31_1558792301874.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/25/8041210831089023410/1024x576_MP4_8041210831089023410.mp4

Stacey Solomon gave birth to a baby boy 'a lot earlier than planned' on Thursday.

And Joe Swash shared a sweet snap which showed the moment the TV presenter saw his newborn child for the first time.

Celeb - Winner - Smile - Floor - Shirt

The I'm A Celeb winner, 37, looked emotional as he cracked a delighted smile as he sat on the floor with his shirt off, preparing to have skin-to-skin contact with his son.

Joe was clearly emotional after the birth, as he looked at the camera with tears in his eyes whilst his son slept soundly on the bed in front of him.

Stacey - Joe - Caption - Photo - Face

Gushing about Stacey and the newborn, Joe wrote in the caption: 'Just been sent this photo and I think my face sums up exactly how I was feeling after seeing my amazing Partner to the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen.

'And the realisation that this little person was the best half of both of us,' he concluded.

Stacey - Video - Sit - Beside - Joe

Stacey also shared a moving video, which saw her sit beside Joe and their newborn cuddling, and she wrote in the caption: 'I love you now, more than ever Daddy.'

In the video, Joe gently kissed the baby boy on the head as he rested on Stacey, and the little one let out small cries of glee.

Partner - Stacey - Son - Joe - 'mummy

Smiling at her partner, Stacey then looked at her young son and told him that she and Joe were his 'mummy and daddy'.

On Friday, Stacey shared the moment her two sons Zachary, 11, and Leighton, seven, met their younger brother for the first time in a series of sweet images.

Snaps - Father - David - Solomon - Presenter

In one of the snaps, taken by her father David Solomon, the presenter looked overwhelmed with joy as she planted a kiss on her son Leighton's mouth while cradling her newborn in the hospital bed.

In another snap, a breastfeeding Stacey and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!