'Daddy, I love you': Last words of girl, eight, before her father strangled her to death

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/17/13920452-0-image-a-4_1558717050197.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/21/306163599359755870/1024x576_MP4_306163599359755870.mp4

The tragic final words of an eight-year-old girl before her father strangled her to death after she'd watched him kill her brother were 'Daddy, I love you,' it has been revealed.

Timothy Jones Jr. is on trial for the murders of his five children in Lexington, Kentucky, in 2014.

Son - Nahtahn - Rage - Electricity - Outlet

He first killed his six-year-old son, Nahtahn, in a rage because he had broken an electricity outlet, beating him then claiming to find him dead in his bed.

Next, he strangled his son Elias, seven, with his hands, in front of his eight-year-old daughter Merah.

Back - Merah - Words - Father - 'Daddy

Both fought back and Merah's final words to her father as he killed her were: 'Daddy I love you.'

Jones revealed them during a video-taped confession to police that was played in court last week, according to The Post and Courier, which attended the trial.

Murder - Charges - Voices - Insanity

He is fighting murder charges, claiming he was hearing voices, is schizophrenic and should be found not guilty of insanity.

After killing the three oldest children, he used a belt to strangle his two-year-old son Gabriel and one-year-old daughter Abigail.

Gabriel

Two-year-old Gabriel also told him: 'I love you,' before he died.

The 37-year-old then wrapped their bodies in blankets and loaded them into his car, putting them onto the floorboards of his Cadillac Escalade.

Run - Days - Police - State - Line

He was on the run for days until police arrested him at the state line with Mississippi.

Elsewhere in his harrowing interrogation, he told police that he had asked Nahtahn to do push ups and squats as a punishment for breaking the socket before he beat him to death.

Police - Boy - Bed

He told police he hit the boy twice then sent him to bed and found him dead later.

'Then the sh*t hits the fan. The voices started going off. And here comes the paranoia. Oh (expletive), what just happened?'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!