Mel B twerks against a dancer and shocks the audience by SWEARING on stage

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/23/13931408-0-image-a-328_1558736709307.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/25/1980314895714991600/1024x576_MP4_1980314895714991600.mp4

Mel B appeared in very high spirits during the first night of the Spice Girls tour as she put on a typically wild display as her alter ego Scary Spice.

The singer, 43, took to the stage alongside her band mates in Dublin, as they kicked off their nationwide reunion tour in fierce style following a recent eye infection.

Mel - Fans - Show - Backing - Dancer

Mel shocked fans by swearing during the action-packed show before twerking against a backing dancer wearing her iconic leopard print catsuit.

While bantering with the crowd, a video taken during the show shows Mel saying that the group were having a 'f**king great time up here!' during the family-friendly show.

C**p - Comment - Racism - Racist - 'Everyone

She continued by shouting 'cut the c**p', before making a bizarre comment about racism as she claimed she was 'allowed to be [racist]', she said: 'Everyone knows I'm racist, I'm allowed to be I'm black.'

During the show Emma Bunton, 43, Geri Horner, 46, Mel, and Mel C, 45, delighted the crowd of around 58,000 fans with a medley of their greatest hits.

Doubts - Star - Tour - Complaint

There had been doubts over whether the star would still feature on the tour, after she was rushed to hospital with the complaint she had become 'totally blind.'

Mel was rushed to hospital after going blind on Friday, just days before the Spice Girls reunion tour was due to kick off.

Singer - London - Moorfields - Eye - Hospital

The singer arrived at London's Moorfields Eye Hospital and told...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.