Prayer Requests

Mary DeMuth | 5/24/2019 | Staff
ashb0101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.marydemuth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Blank-Instagram-Post.png

Hello dear ones!

I have not died. I’m sorry it’s been a bit chirp-chirp around here, but I’ve been working crazily on finishing up wetoo.org.

New - Book - Release

New Book Release!

I also launched HEALING EVERY DAY a few weeks ago!

Book - Release

Next Book Release:

In addition, I’m working very hard on launching WE TOO: How the Church Can Respond Redemptively to the Sexual Abuse Crisis.

Week - Article - Fathom - Magazine - Scene

This week, I had an article up on Fathom Magazine about returning to the scene of the rapes I encountered as a five year old.

It has been really exciting to see how God is pulling everything together for the launch of that book. Folks I don’t know are contacting me to be interviewed. I recently talked about what to expect and what I hoped to encounter at the Southern Baptist Convention in Mobile AL in June for CBN.

THANK - YOU - Journey - Advocacy - Decade

I want to publicly say THANK YOU to Jesus for all He has done. I have been walking this journey of advocacy for over a decade now, and there have been times when it felt like slogging through mud uphill in a tornado. But I’m so grateful things have opened up a bit, and the pathway ahead seems a little more clear.

What is hard is knowing that more allegations will come, and that more folks will come forward. I’m so grateful for the upcoming wave of transparency, but overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of people who have been devastated by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mary DeMuth
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: