Mama June is rushed to the hospital after losing feeling in her hand on her reality show

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/22/13929334-0-image-a-42_1558732279472.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/24/2757964362556227003/1024x576_MP4_2757964362556227003.mp4

'Mama' June Shannon has admitted that she has 'lost' herself after one of the producers on her reality series had to shut down production and force her to go the emergency room after losing feeling in her hand.

In a dramatic preview clip from Friday night's episode of the WeTV reality series Mama June: From Not to Hot, previously unaired footage shows the 39-year-old sobbing while a staffer on the show looks at her hand that she is clutching to her chest.

Producer - Mama - June - Boyfriend - Geno

When a producer asks Mama June why her boyfriend Geno Doak won't speak to her, she explains that he doesn't think she is really in pain.

'He's like, I want to go to get sympathy. No, I don't,' she insists, telling a producer named Moriah that she wants to continue filming the show. 'I don't want to go.'

Nobody - None - Moriah - Hand - Move

'June nobody thinks this. None of it matters,' Moriah assures her. 'Just make sure you're okay. This is not normal for your hand to be like that. We'll get you checked out. We'll all move on.'

Mama June's daughter Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon and sister Joanne 'Doe Doe' Shannon sat down with Moriah to discuss the footage after it was filmed.

Pumpkin - Media - Accounts - People - Mother

Pumpkin, 19, says her social media accounts have been 'blowing up' with people asking why her mother wouldn't just go see a doctor and get help.

'I really don't know why,' she admits. 'I guess it's because, you know, she's scared of reality.'

Moriah - One - Call - Production - Mama

Moriah says she was the one who had to 'make the call' to 'shut production down' and get Mama June the medical care she needed.

'I had to have a staff member take her to the emergency room because she wasn't going to go because Geno wasn't gonna go, and at this point, we were all really concerned...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.