The 10 best vacuums to use for kitchen cleanup

CNET | 5/24/2019 | Chowhound Staff
erinmmarion (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/mldlBcMnpzVI4zpWbsd6NYMOf-A=/756x567/2019/05/24/65214dd0-6b94-4758-ad2d-f21a7c81b693/bissell-crosswave-multi-surface-vacuum.jpg

Kitchen messes happen, whether it's a spilled bowl of cereal, dropped bag of flour, or broken plate. These little disasters are inevitable, and while you could just use a dustpan and broom to sweep them up, you can make the task a lot faster and easier with the help of a top-rated vacuum.

There are a variety of vacuums available today that are perfect for kitchen messes -- some are compact enough to store under the sink, while others can tackle both wet and dry spills at the same time. No matter your needs, one of the following vacuums, all of which get top marks from Amazon reviewers, is sure to be a welcome addition to your kitchen.

Disclosure - CNET - Share - Revenue - Anything

Disclosure: CNET may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.

When it comes to cordless vacuums, no one can really compete with Dyson. The Dyson V10 Absolute has it all -- up to an hour of run time, a wide variety of attachments, a wall-mounted docking station, and more. It's lightweight and powerful, making it ideal for cleaning up small messes, and its soft roller head will pick up even the finest particles off of your kitchen floor.

Amazon - Customer - Review - V10 - Absolute

Notable Amazon customer review: "The V10 Absolute doesn't disappoint. While it's weird to get used to holding this tiny piece of machinery, it really does an amazing job. I vacuumed with my Dyson floor vacuum first and then with the V10, it was incredible how much dog fur it still picked up! I was pretty grossed out to be honest, to think I lived in this atmosphere for this long 'thinking' it was clean is nuts!"

This little vacuum is absolutely perfect for kitchen cleanup. The Shark Wandvac weighs just one pound, and it comes with a convenient docking station that you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift