Letterman Tries Badmouthing Trump Fans in Front of Kanye West, Rapper Reportedly Gives Him a Reality Check

Conservative Tribune | 5/24/2019 | malachibailey
spiderMonkey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/05/Kanye-West-David-Letterman.jpg

Rapper Kanye West defended his support for President Donald Trump in an interview with comedian David Letterman, reportedly telling the talk show host that “liberals bully people” who support the president.

The episode of “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction” in which Letterman interviews West will be released May 31 on Netflix.

Daily - Beast - Exchange - Interviews - Letterman

The Daily Beast, which has already seen the exchange, described it as “one of the best interviews Letterman has ever conducted.”

The interview covered a variety of topics, including the #MeToo movement, which is what prompted West’s comments about Trump, according to the outlet.

West - Make - America - Great - Again

West reportedly said he wears a “Make America Great Again” hat in order “to break the stigma around showing support for Trump,” The Daily Beast claimed.

“Did you vote for Trump?” Letterman asked.

Life - West

“I’ve never voted in my life,” West replied.

“Then you don’t have a say in this,” Letterman said.

West - Interview - Letterman - Republicans - Suppression

But West shot back later in the interview after Letterman pressed him to criticize Republicans for alleged “voter suppression” in the 2018 midterms.

Should more pro-Trump celebrities speak out?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Person - Donald - Trump - Letterman - Thoughts

“So if I see a person that I admire talking about Donald Trump can think whatever he does,” Letterman said, “I wonder if those thoughts, indirectly, aren’t hurting people who are already being hurt.”

West responded that Trump supporters are “treated like enemies of America because that’s what they felt.”

School

“Have you ever been beat up in your high school...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!