Shocking moment Dairy Queen manager throws vat of hot oil at teen employee

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/24/18/13921566-0-image-a-43_1558718999391.jpg

A shocking confrontation between a Dairy Queen manager and a teen employee and her mother has been caught on camera.

The incident occurred on Tuesday evening at the Dairy Queen in Homestead, Florida, and ended with the arrest of all involved and the firing of both the manager and the employee.

Employee - Unpleasantness - Argument - Manager - Belinda

The teen employee said that the unpleasantness began when she got in an argument with manager Belinda Ahwach, 52, over whether her break should be 45 minutes or less than that.

'I told her that I'm not going back on break because I did my break already,' the employee, who was not named due to her age, told WSVN-TV. 'That's all I said.'

Home - Home - Cause - Mad - Something

The teen continued: 'She came around and she was like, 'Oh, you gotta go home.' So I'm thinking I'm just going home cause she probably got mad or something. I'm on the phone with my mom at the time. My mom said she was coming.'

The teen's mom, 42-year-old Alicia Hodge, arrived at the Dairy Queen and confronted Ahwach, surveillance video shows.

Mrs - B - Problem - Daughter - Problem

'When I came, I approached Mrs. B and asked her, 'What's the problem? What did my daughter do to you to have a problem?'' Hodge told the Fox affiliate.

As they remonstrated, Hodge reached over the counter and flipped the manager's glasses, she admits and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!