John Travolta's Daughter Ella Bleu, 19, Is Entering the Family Business: He's 'the Best Mentor'

PEOPLE.com | 5/24/2019 | Staff
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/ella-bleau-travolta-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1800px,945px&resize=1200,630

Ella Bleu Travolta always had an inkling she’d follow in the footsteps of her famous parents.

“Since I was very little, I’ve loved performing, singing, dancing and putting on shows at home for my family and friends,” the 19-year-old burgeoning actress tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue.

Attendance - Homespun - Plays - Jokes - Ella

Attendance at her homespun plays was “mandatory,” jokes Ella, whose parents, John Travolta and Kelly Preston, dutifully watched their budding thespian from the front row. “In our house in Maine we have this stage area set up with a little red curtain and my friends and I would perform there…We did (everything), from the Hulk to Christmas shows and one year we all played different ‘Housewives of Maine’.”

Now, after a small role in 2009’s Old Dogs, Ella is all grown up and poised to break out in The Poison Rose, a noir thriller opening on May 24 that stars her father and Morgan Freeman.

Ella - Bleu - Travolta - Issue - PEOPLE

For more about Ella Bleu Travolta, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

To help prep for her dramatic role as a young...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??